The planning of a successful driven hunt is one of the most complex tasks in the area. Stands have to be prepared, dog handlers, drivers and search teams have to be ordered, guests have to be invited. Last but not least, the hopefully large distance of game has to be supplied and marketed. The planning function of the hunting grounds ensures that nothing is forgotten and that all important tasks are completed. So you can relax and look forward to your driven hunt.
The driven hunt planning consists of the following functions:
- Address management with assignment of hunting guest, driver, dog handler etc.
- Task collection and deadline monitoring
- Invitation history with acceptances and rejections
- Text management for invitations, speeches, stand maps, etc.
- Group division with specially designed area cards (for drivers, shooters, etc.)
- Individualize stand cards for each shooter
- Assignment of hunts to hunting guest (wilderness number) and transfer to route list