Know where your dog is.
GPS tracking is used to keep tabs on the whereabouts of your dogs. The exact location of your dog is displayed in real time on the district map. You can see whether the dog is standing still or motion. Revierwelt uses GPS via GPRS with 2G+3G networks and GPS for tracking. Our GPS tracking system works worldwide. You can even track your dog’s position, movement and hunting activities online – the exact location of the dog can be retrieved in real time via the Revierwelt app for Android and iPhone or using a web browser.
Small. Light. Compact.
The GPS Tracker MU.201G3 Revierwelt-Edition Plus is a compact, lightweight tracker that is also suitable for smaller hunting dog breeds. In combination with the Revierwelt app for Android and iPhone, you can reliably locate your dog within your hunting district in real time and even locate other users on high-quality topographic maps. For GPS tracking, the dog wears the tracker on its neck (optionally available) or in its protection vest.
Explore. Drive. Track.
Everything you need.
- worldwide localization without range limitations
- exact information about distances and directions
- detailed information about the route
- topographic maps, Open Street Map, satellite images
- Localization of any number of other dogs and hunters
- real live tracking from 2 seconds to 5 minutes
- Recording, playback, post-processing of routes
- Trackers can be called and listened to
- Geo-fence function: message if the dog leaves a predefined area
- Localization via mobile phone, tablets and computer
- Real-time synchronization of all devices
Our current model: Tracker MU.201 G3.
- Quad-band GSM module (850/900/1800/1900 MHz).
- ETSI GSM Phase2+, class 4, 2W@900 MHz, class 1, 1W@1800/1900 MHz.
- newest highly sensitive GPS receiver with 0.35μ CMOS technology for an extremely low energy use, even when used at full power.
- Print button to signal an alarm.
- GSM & GPS LED status display of the corresponding module.
- On/Off switch for the operating voltage of all modules.
- Integrated high-performance charge controller with overcharge protection.
- Integrated highly sensitive quad-band antenna (GSM) and Mirco-Patch-Unit (GPS).
GPS seek times
- Cold start <60 sec for TTFF
- Warm start <35 sec for TTFF
- Quick start <8 sec for TTFF
- Update rate <2 sec
- Position: 15 m RMS without SA**
- Acceleration: 0.1 m/s without SA**
- Speed: 0.1 km/h without SA**
- Mobile 3.6V DC Li-ion block battery
- Stationary 220C AC/DC mains adapter for 6V/3A DC
- Dimensions: 60 mm (length), 35 mm (width), 23 mm (height)
- Weight: 55 g with battery