We, the Revierwelt Media GmbH, are pleased about your visit on our website with our comprehensive online offer around hunting. Revierwelt Media is provider of the district administration software “REVIERWELT” with integrated social network and the possibility for on-line communication. The multimedia offer spectrum of the REVIERWELT is rounded off by an on-line Shop for the acquisition of products approximately around the use of REVIERWELT – in the following summarizing as ?our services? called -.
In this data protection declaration we provide you with an overview of how we process your personal data when you use our services in accordance with our duty to inform in accordance with the European Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) which came into force on 25 Mail 2018. They apply regardless of whether you are registered with us or not, whether you simply visit our websites (www.revierwelt.de/.com) or book and use our free and chargeable applications and apps.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our services. “Personal data” within the meaning of Article 4 No. 1 of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance:
“…any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more specific characteristics expressing the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 No. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Revierwelt Media GmbH, Pestalozzistraße 41, 35606 Solms (for further information see Imprint).
(3) When you register with REVIERWELT to use our services, to contact us, by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, your name if applicable, your telephone number and any other data you transmit to us) will be stored by us. The data collected in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer necessary or the processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) Since the protection of children is of great importance, we do not allow users under the age of 16 to register. If you, as a parent or guardian, learn that your children have registered with our service and transmitted their personal data to us, you can contact us at the above contact data, we will immediately block the user and delete the data.
§ 2 Purpose of data processing
(1) We collect and process your personal data for the purpose of providing you with our services, continuously improving and developing them, ensuring their technical functionality and ensuring the security of our services.
(2) We use your data in order to provide you with our services in accordance with your use, to offer you supplementary information and offers relating to our services which we consider to be tailored to your needs and to present you with a user experience which we consider to be adapted to your needs.
(3) We provide you with various ways of paying for services that are subject to a charge. The collection and processing of account data as part of the payment process is carried out exclusively by the provider selected by you in each case in accordance with its data protection and contractual conditions.
(4) We assure you that your data will not be made available to third parties at any time, with the exception of third parties who have been directly commissioned by us to provide our services and who have been obliged by us to comply with data protection regulations in accordance with the Basic Data Protection Regulation.
§ 3 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right of access,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to limit the processing,
– Right to object to the processing,
– Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 4 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use our websites for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request originates
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) Our websites use the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies yourself at any time in the security settings of your browser. Persistent cookies allow us to recognize you when you visit us again in order to make your visit as easy and efficient as you wish.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of our website.
§ 5 Collection of personal data when using our services
(1) By registering to use our services, you agree to our separate user agreement, which includes further collection, storage and processing of data. The respective extent depends on the individual services which you use from our offer.
(2) By registering to use our services, at least the following additional data is collected, which you are obliged to provide truthfully in accordance with our user agreement:
– first name
– date of birth
– Land of use
– mobile phone number
– email address
– Personal password
(3) When you sign up for a subscription to use paid services or purchase products through our website, you may also need to collect data for ongoing billing purposes. This data will only be collected and processed by the payment service provider of your choice. Account information is not stored on our systems, only anonymous transaction keys.
(4) Within the scope of using our services, you can also collect further data yourself within our services, store it on our services or have it transferred to our services, this data is stored and processed in accordance with our user agreement.
(5) If this involves the use of a closed user group (e.g. a district), please note that each closed user group has an owner who can add and remove other users and manage the authorizations of users within the group. By adding data to the closed user group, you grant the owner of the closed user group an unrestricted, irrevocable and transferable right to use all added content and data.
(6) In addition, when you use some of our services, data is automatically transferred to our services through your use or through the terminals you connect to our services. You determine the extent of the transmitted data by selecting and using terminals with active transmission technology (trackers, cameras, trap detectors, etc.). All data transmitted to our services is collected, stored and processed according to the rules of the user agreement.
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 7 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. When these videos are retrieved, data is transferred to YouTube. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the corresponding website and retrieving the video, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified under §4, paragraph 1 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides you with a user account that you are already logged in to, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your Google account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button to view the YouTube video in question. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or for designing its website according to your needs.
Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of YouTube’s social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
§ 8 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On our web pages we use the offer of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the corresponding website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified under §4, paragraph 1 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides you with a user account that you are already logged in to, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your Google account. If you do not wish your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out of Google before accessing the relevant subpages of our services. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website.
Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
§ 9 Integration of payment services
(1) In order to provide different procedures for the payment of fee-based services of REVIERWELT, various payment services and their providers, currently primarily PayPal and Stripe, are used; the concrete specification of the respective providers used and their selection by you takes place within the framework of the selection of the payment procedure.
(2) The processing of the payment process requires a direct agreement between you and the payment service provider selected by you, which also includes the processing of personal data and billing information.
(3) In order to facilitate the payment process, basic data will be collected within the framework of the payment process by the selected provider on its integrated pages; no personal data will be transferred from Revierwelt Media to the provider of the payment service. Account information is not stored on our systems, only anonymous transaction keys.
§ 10 Right to information and deletion
You have the right at any time to free information, correction, blocking and, if necessary, deletion of your personal, stored data. Please send us your request by post or e-mail. Personal data will be deleted – subject to differing legal obligations – if you revoke your consent to storage, if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was stored, or if storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
§ 11 Responsible authority for data collection
Revierwelt Media GmbH
Managing Director: Alexander Vinnai
Commercial Register: Local Court Wetzlar HRB 6268
VAT ID No.: DE 281317112
Release May 2019