The planning of a successful driven hunt is one of the most complex tasks in any district. Hides have to be prepared, dog handlers, drivers and search teams need to be organized, participants must be invited. Last but not least, the hopefully large amount of game harvested during the hunt will need to be marketed when the hunt is over.
Revierwelt’s planning function ensures that nothing is forgotten and that all important tasks have been completed, so you can relax and look forward to your driven hunt.
The planning function includes the following tasks:
- Address management and assignment of guests, drivers, dog handlers etc.
- Compile tasks and deadline monitoring
- Invitation history with confirmations and cancellations
- Text management for invitations, speeches, zone maps, etc.
- Grouping with specially designed zone maps (for drivers, shooters, etc.)
- Individualize zone maps for each shooter
- Hunt assignment to guests and transfer to harvest list