Welcome to REVIERWELT!
We, the Revierwelt Media GmbH, are pleased about your visit on our web pages and our comprehensive on-line offer approximately around the hunt. Revierwelt Media is supplier of the district administration software “REVIERWELT” with integrated social network and the possibility for on-line communication. The multimedia offer spectrum of the REVIERWELT is rounded off by an offer for the acquisition of products approximately around the use of REVIERWELT and the range of topics hunt and nature – in the following summarizing as “our services” called -.
This user agreement regulates the use of REVIERWELT and all associated services and thus represents the contractual basis between you as the user and us as the provider of REVIERWELT’s services.
A. REVIERWELT – The whole hunt in one place.
Our intention is to give hunters and people interested in hunting the opportunity to form communities, exchange ideas and bring the world of hunting closer together. With REVIERWELT we go one step further and offer a place where not only the active exchange and communication between all participants in the hunting ground is made possible, but also with comprehensive services – also outside the hunting ground – the whole hunt is continuously supported.
Together – REVIERWELT records and coordinates all hunting activities. REVIERWELT offers everything you need for everyday hunting – from simple functions such as the recording of route reports and the creation of the area map to automatic trap monitoring or GPS dog location – in one place!
Reliable – REVIERWELT is always at your side with numerous supporting functions. No matter where you are: You and your hunters always have the area under control. All information about your hunt is available to you – whenever you need it. All data is reliably synchronized between the hunting ground members and kept up to date.
Safe – REVIERWELT ensures safety in hunting operations: All hunters in a hunting area are automatically notified of new activities. If, for example, you create a new seat reservation, all hunting area members will be informed. If you write an SMS or e-mail to Revierwelt, it will be saved in the district book and immediately distributed to all district members.
REVIERWELT offers two different areas of use under one interface. The open area of the social network among all registered REVIERWELT users, in which we also present you supplementary information and offers, and the closed area for the hunting management of your hunting ground.
The closed area offers these functions in the sense of a closed user group for simple, open and fast communication and the secure exchange of data within the hunting area. Each area is a closed user group within which all participants can communicate openly with each other and release their respective data and actions to other users for inspection and use. A closed user group is set up by any user, who thus also becomes the owner of the closed user group, can add other users to or remove them from the group and manages the authorizations within the group. The ownership can be passed on by the owner to another user at any time. By adding data to the closed user group, you grant the owner of the closed user group an unrestricted, irrevocable and transferable right to use all added content and data.
In order to promote this intention, “the whole hunt in one place”, we provide the services of REVIERWELT and offer a forum of exchange among like-minded people.
Our data processing aims to offer you a unique user experience. By the close integration of the different REVIERWELT services and the on-line communication into a world, the REVIERWELT, REVIERWELT differs from other services.
We use the data available to us – for example about the content you provide in the open area and the services you use – to personalize your user experience. To this end, we present you with contributions, hunting information, events, advertisements and other content that you can see on the REVIERWELT bulletin board, as well as the information you subscribe to, notifications and other REVIERWELT features and services that you may use.
We offer you the opportunity to communicate and exchange information on hunting topics:
- In the open area, there are many ways to communicate about REVIERWELT and share the topics that are important to you with hunting friends, territory members, and others – for example, by posting messages on your bulletin board, sharing photos, videos, and news about the REVIERWELT services you use, sending messages to a hunting friend or multiple users, creating events or groups, or adding content to your profile.
- In the closed area we offer you a REVIER pinboard in addition to the hunting management, which is only accessible to the hunting ground members.
We help you discover content, products and services in the hunting environment that may be of interest to you:
- We take the liberty of showing you advertisements, offers and other sponsored content in the open area in order to present you with content, products and services offered by the many companies and institutions that use REVIERWELT and other REVIERWELT services. Our partners pay us to show you their content. We design our services so that the sponsored content you see is as relevant and useful to you as anything you see and experience on REVIERWELT.
We support our users and are committed to combating unfair behaviour:
- An open and honest exchange among hunters and people interested in hunting is only possible if all users feel secure on REVIERWELT. We use techniques to detect abuse of our services, harmful behavior toward others, and situations where we may be able to help support and protect our users. If we learn of content or conduct that is inconsistent with our usage guidelines or ethically and morally correct exchanges, we will take appropriate action, such as providing help, removing content, blocking access to certain services and features, deactivating an account, or contacting law enforcement agencies.
We explore ways to improve our services:
- We actively develop our services and collaborate with others to improve our products. One way we do this is to analyze the information we have about you to understand how you and others use our services.
We provide global access to our services:
- REVIERWELT is a global, Internet-based platform for all users interested in hunting. To operate our global service, we must store and distribute content and data in the data centers and systems we use, including countries outside the country in which you use our services. For each region, there is a central storage location where we maintain our systems and data storage. For our users in Europe, this is currently a data center in Germany. Revierwelt Media operates this infrastructure itself or a third party commissioned by Revierwelt Media.
C. Your obligations to REVIERWELT and other users
Registration is required for essential areas of REVIERWELT and its services. Registration requires truthful and complete personal data.
We reserve the right to check the personal data of the user to the extent permitted by law. We also reserve the right to block access to REVIERWELT at any time. In particular, access will be blocked if a user has provided false personal information during registration or has otherwise violated this User Agreement.
With REVIERWELT we want to achieve our goal of creating a place around hunting where all hunters and hunting enthusiasts can communicate and exchange information. For this it is also necessary, however, that all users adhere to common rules, without which a togetherness neither in the real nor in the virtual world functions well. It is therefore necessary that you also make the following commitments:
1. Who may use REVIERWELT?
Open and honest communication is important to us. In a forum, in which statements and opinions are exchanged, everyone must stand behind his action and also vouch for it. This is the only way we can make REVIERWELT a place where we treat each other openly and with respect. For this reason every user of REVIERWELT:
- identify with his real name, used in everyday life
- keep his password secret and do not make it accessible to third parties
- not grant any third party access to their own user account or transfer this to third parties without our express consent
- create only one user account and use it personally for your own purposesWir versuchen REVIERWELT umfassend und für alle zur Verfügung zu stellen.
However, the use of REVIERWELT is not permitted if:
- you are under 16 years old
2. What can you do on REVIERWELT?
We would like that hunt-interested humans use REVIERWELT, in order to exchange themselves and share contents, which are important to them. This may not take place however at expense of the security and the well-being of others or the integrity of other users. By registering with REVIERWELT, you therefore agree not to participate in the actions and conduct described below:
- You may not use our services to do or communicate anything to which the following applies:
- It is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- It violates any legal or regulatory prohibition or morality.
- It is pornographic, offensive, threatening, harassing, vulgar, racist, otherwise discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
- It violates the rights of another person.
- It is to be regarded as abuse of REVIERWELT.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could block, overburden, or impair the proper functioning or appearance of our services.
- You may not access, collect or attempt to access any information about our Services that you are not authorized to access through automated procedures.
For all content communicated by you and uploaded to REVIERWELT, you warrant that you will be able to freely dispose of this content vis-à-vis Revierwelt Media, especially within the scope of the granting of rights, and that the content does not infringe or infringe any rights of third parties, in particular the right to your own image, the general right of personality (e.g. right to a name), the right to a trademark (e.g. trademark law), other industrial property rights and/or the copyright or ancillary copyright law.
We may at any time remove any Content that you have uploaded or communicated in violation of these Terms and may take action with respect to your User Account for any of the reasons described below. We may also deactivate your User Account at any time if you have repeatedly infringed the intellectual property rights of others or published content that discriminates against hunting.
In the event that you have violated any of the insurance policies mentioned in this paragraph, in particular in the event that third parties assert rights against Revierwelt Media within the meaning of the above paragraphs, you are obliged to indemnify Revierwelt Media in full, including the costs of legal defence, unless you have exercised the care required in traffic. In any case, however, you are obliged to support Revierwelt Media in its legal defence, in particular by providing information.
3. What authorization do you grant us?
In order to provide our services, we need the following permissions from you:
- Permission to use Content created, communicated and transferred to our Services by you: You own the Content created, communicated and transferred by you to REVIERWELT and the REVIERWELT Services and any terminal equipment connected by you. You may communicate, download, share and exploit your Content at your discretion and grant rights to such Content to any third party wherever you choose. In particular, if you upload or communicate Content protected by intellectual property rights (such as photographs or videos) or in connection with our Services on REVIERWELT, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable and global license to process, use, distribute, modify, copy, publicly perform, display, translate and create derivative works from your Content. This license is for the sole purpose of providing you with our products. For example, if you upload a photograph to REVIERWELT, you grant us permission to store, copy and share it with others to perform the services we offer, including with the participation of service providers who support our service. You may terminate this license at any time by deleting your content or your user account. However, we would like to inform you that for technical reasons, any content you delete may remain in backup copies for a limited period of time. (However, you will then no longer be visible to other users). In addition, content that you delete may still be visible to third parties if you have shared it with others or communicated it to third parties and those persons have not deleted it.
- Permission to use your name, profile picture, and information about your interactions with our services, advertisements, and sponsored content: Your name, profile picture, and information about your actions on REVIERWELT may be used alongside or in connection with REVIERWELT services, advertisements, offers, and other sponsored content that we display in our open area without compensation to you. For example, we may indicate to other users within REVIERWELT that you are interested in an advertised product or event or that you have marked a page with “Waidmanns like” created by a third party who paid us to display their advertisements on REVIERWELT. Advertisements such as these can only be seen by persons who have your permission to see the actions you perform on REVIERWELT.
- Permission to update the Software you use or download: If you download or use our Software or App, you grant us permission to download and install additional upgrades, updates, and additional features to improve, optimize, or further develop the Software, even without express notice.4. Einschränkung der Nutzung unseres geistigen Eigentums
If you use Content that is protected by our intellectual property rights and make it available in or on our Services (such as images or videos we provide that you add to Content you create or post on REVIERWELT), we retain all rights in such Content. You may only use our copyrights or trademarks if this has been expressly permitted by us. You may not modify our source code, create derivative works from it, decompile it, or otherwise attempt to extract it.
Links to copyrighted content on Revierwelt Media’s websites or the services of REVIERWELT are only permitted if the links lead directly to Revierwelt Media’s websites or the respective services of REVIERWELT or if access blocks are not circumvented. In addition, the recognisability of the link for third parties is a prerequisite.
D. Use of chargeable services – contract bases
The use of the open area of REVIERWELT and in particular the online communication services of REVIERWELT is free of charge.
The use of the closed areas, which among other things also enables the connection of terminal devices for the transmission, storage and processing of data (trackers, cameras, trap detectors, etc.), requires the conclusion of an additional contract. The General Terms and Conditions valid for this shall be provided with the order prior to the conclusion of a contract.
E. Further provisions
1. Reservation of availability
The services around REVIERWELT are provided by Revierwelt Media subject to reservation, in particular subject to their availability and/or compliance with the provisions of this user agreement by the respective user. Revierwelt Media neither assures a defined function, nor a certain availability, nor any concrete performance of the services of REVIERWELT. Irrespective of this, however, extensive measures are taken to ensure that both the availability and the performance of REVIERWELT are designed in such a way that a comprehensive user experience is guaranteed.
3. Suspension or termination of REVIERWELT user accounts
We want REVIERWELT to be a place where hunting enthusiasts feel welcome and secure in expressing themselves and sharing their thoughts and ideas.
4. Limitations of liability
We shall be liable without limitation in accordance with the statutory provisions: for damage arising from injury to life, limb or health; in the event of intent; in the event of gross negligence; and in accordance with the Product Liability Act.
We shall only be liable for slight negligence in the event of a breach of an “essential” obligation arising from this agreement. “Material” obligations in this sense are obligations necessary for the performance of the Agreement, the breach of which would jeopardize the purpose of the Agreement and the performance of which you can rely on. In such cases, liability shall be limited to typical and foreseeable damages; in other cases, there shall be no liability for slight negligence.
Our clear regulations of the usage guidelines serve to avoid or limit disputes.
However, if there is a dispute that cannot be resolved amicably between you as the user and us, you may take legal action.
In dealings between Revierwelt Media and a user who is an entrepreneur himself, the exclusive place of performance and jurisdiction for all claims – as far as permissible – is the district court of Wetzlar or the regional court of Limburg.
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively. For the user as a consumer, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence is not withdrawn.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
The web pages under www.REVIERWELT.de/.com and the associated services of REVIERWELT are offered to you by:
REVIERWELT Media GmbH
Phone: +49 6442 220915
Managing Director: Alexander Vinnai
Commercial Register: Local Court Wetzlar HRB 6268
VAT ID No.: DE 281317112
Release May 2019